Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Thanksgiving



Even as a California boy, I've gotten accustomed to waking up to a foot of fresh snow on Thanksgiving morning - largely by virtue of travel. And whether it's in Tahoe, England or Japan, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give thanks over turkey tonight. Maybe fish? Although I'm headed to Tokyo shortly. And who knows? Maybe there's some American-themed bar handing out turkey drumsticks with every *gag* Budweiser.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy the serene surroundings of the snow...

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret Tokyo, I think it is probably one of the top five cities on Earth.

    Roppongi has a lot of foreigners if you end up there for Thanksgiving (not sure how soon is soon)

    --Joey

    ReplyDelete